Sonaki Vitamin C Shower Review: Is it Worth the Cost?
Do you often have skin problems? Does your bathwater smell a bit off? Is your skin often dry and your hair brittle, no matter the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion you use? Contaminants in your water may be the culprit.
If you have hard water, then you have minerals in your water supply. These minerals don’t just result in a harmful buildup of deposits in your plumbing system, they also clog up your pores, prevent your soap from producing lather, dry out your skin and hair, along with many other negative effects.
Some homes may also have lead and mercury in their water, which could lead to serious health problems. If you’re tired of dealing with these problems, then take steps to fix them.
Fix the Problem with a Vitamin C Shower System
Installing a shower filter will help remove the contaminants from your water supply. That will help, preventing many of the issues associated with hard water use. However, installing just about any filter will only lead you back to square one.
Make sure you pick the right filter for your showerhead. Consider premium options such as the Sonaki Vitamin C shower filter. Here are the pros and cons you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Replaces harmful chemicals. By installing a shower filter that infuses your bathwater with vitamin C, you not only remove contaminants present in the water, you also replace them with minerals that are good for your skin and health.
- Uses only food-grade vitamin C. That means you can look forward to clear, brighter skin.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine effectively. If that’s a problem for your water supply, then this is a sound option to go for.
- Comes with a neutral finish that’s a good match for any décor. You won’t need to worry about the filter standing out or looking out of place.
- Designed with a transparent filter housing. The housing makes it easy to clean and maintain the filter, so you can prevent premature replacements.
- Prevents hair fading and keeps your skin free of irritation and dryness.
- Low capacity. Comes with a 2,600 gallon capacity, which may be low when compared to other models that can do 6,000 gallons.
- Doesn’t remove heavy metals. If that’s present in your water, you’ll need to consider other options.
Must-Know Product Features
Information about the product’s features is essential in your decision. Go over the basics to learn more.
- Contaminants it Removes. The Sonaki shower filter is ideal for removing contaminants like lead, which are potentially dangerous. Prolonged exposure could affect your health and those of your family. It has been proven effective in getting rid of both chloramine and chlorine by as much as 99.9 percent. By taking out chlorine and chloramines from your water, you can see your dry skin and itchiness ease. Also, chlorine may cause dandruff, so fixing the quality of your water supply can eliminate that problem. If you’ve dyed your hair, the filter can keep harmful minerals from getting your hair age to fade out fast.
- Item Capacity. The filter’s exterior housing is durable and well able to last. However, the capacity of the cartridges is set at 2,000 gallons at most, each. If anyone in the household takes showers twice a day, that will already be enough to burn through one of the cartridges. Consider getting multi-packs to save on the replacement costs.
- Flow Rate. Some states now set a flow rate of 1.8 gallons for filters to reduce water consumption levels. In some states, that figure is still at 2.5 gallons. The filter allows up to 2.5 gallons per minute. However, using it with a low-flow shower means the filter will adjust to the capacity of the showerhead. The Sonaki filter doesn’t impact the flow rate negatively, unlike other filters with granular media.
- 3-Spray Mode. When you pick the Sonaki Crystal, you can get your shower filter with three spray modes. Switch from one to another until you find the spray mode that’s comfortable for you. You can also use a different one, depending on the areas you want to target during your shower. You can also use the different shower water pressure levels to do a steam shower, which can help relax your muscles.
- Handheld Showerhead. Check out options such as filters for a handheld showerhead. Consider the convenience of a handheld unit and its filter.
- Easy Installation. Putting the filter in place is easy and stress-free. Follow this three-step process to ensure the best results. For starters, remove the existing showerhead.Once you’re done with that step, screw the new filter in place. You can also wrap threads by using Teflon tape, which will be effective in preventing leaks. Put the showerhead back and use the filter wrench (which is included with the shower filter) to tightly secure the plastic housing that keeps the filter in place.The easy installation means you won’t need to worry about hiring a professional contractor to perform the task for you. You can replace your shower filter with confidence and ease.
- Cost-Savings. The filter works in increasing your shower water pressure since a new one replaces blocked or damaged filters. However, you won’t need to lose sleep over the thought of any additional charges popping up when you use the filter. The product is designed to increase water pressure when you take a shower, all while keeping your water bill is low.
Sonaki Customer Support
The Sonaki brand is also known for its excellent customer service. You can count on their assistance if you find yourself dealing with troubles caused by a faulty shower filter. To learn more about the filters, do your homework. Get in touch with the firm.
You can ask about the terms and conditions of the warranty agreement. That way, you’ll know exactly what you’ll be getting into when you choose any of the shower filters included in the company’s inventory list. If you have any questions, now is the best time to ask. Don’t wait until you’re all but ready to pay for an order before you read up on the product information.
If you’re tired of living with brittle hair and greasy skin even after you’ve taken a bath, consider installing a shower filter with vitamin C. With the right filter in place, you’ll find yourself excited about taking baths again.
With too many people rushing through their bath times, a shower filter may just be what you need to teach you how to take your time, slow down, and relax. If that sounds perfect to you, then start with small steps.
Check out options for shower filters that remove harmful toxins and contaminants to improve the quality of your water supply.